When we split our combined blog into separate individual blogs, Ashley and Michelle had clear ideas of what they intended on writing about. I, however, was baffled.
I am not going to focus on living my life eating food that has no sugar or creating gorgeous digiscrap layouts. I just can’t do that. My life is too scattered to have one main focus. I don’t have a husband or children to write about like most bloggers my age. I don’t plan on writing too much about work that I do either. So, what is left?
I sat down and started going through what I’d already written, and more than once I mentioned my love for writing lists. I have a list for everything, it seems. Some of them are funnier than others. Some are serious. Some just don’t make sense, even to me after I look back on them.
But that’s what my blog is going to become, a compilation of lists. Hopefully you will share your lists with me as well.
So, to start it all off, here is my first list:
Why become the LifeInk List Maker?
- I love writing lists. If you look through my old posts, you’ll find that I tend to think in list form.
- Lists are less difficult to create. I don’t always need an explanation for every item on the list.
- I can write them easier from an app on my Android phone.
- I don’t have to have a specific topic for an entire blog. My lists will vary in topics, but I promise I won’t be posting my grocery lists and to-do lists … unless it’s particularly amusing.
- It helps me be concise in my writing. This is one major reason I’m beginning to appreciate Twitter more (aside from my easy connections to celebrities).
- It still keeps me writing something in spite of my hectic, insane, work-overloaded schedule.