Wow, these lists are getting depressing. I hope we have an uplifting prompt soon. Until then, here are some weird things that make me cry (and you can leave it to me to be weird about it):
- TV shows — Bones, Castle, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time … you name one of the shows I watch regularly, I’ve cried at least once. I’ve even teared up on shows I don’t watch consistently (Glee, Criminal Minds, How I Met Your Mother).
- Books — I love a book that so strongly affected you that just thinking of the title makes you a little emotional just thinking of the title. Like, A Prayer for Owen Meany or the last Harry Potter book.
- Cards — If a Christmas or birthday card has a sentimental note, I melt. That may not seem weird, but it seriously doesn’t take much.
- Cars — Well, certain cars I tend to associate with certain people, so I get a little sniffly when I see those cars.
- Songs — Just like with cars, I associate music with people. When those songs come up on my Spotify playlist, I get a little teary-eyed, especially if I haven’t seen that friend in a while.