Tag Archives: food
I know, it’s almost half-way through the month, and most people are posting these to their Facebook statuses, but I figured I’d start it out on here and add to it daily from there. So, without further ado, here goes. Continue reading
I promise I won’t be posting a new list every day. It’s just that some days just seem significantly better than others. Today was one of those days, especially after having some discouraging news yesterday. Here are some (not all) of the reasons I like today:
– I made it to work on time this morning, something I’ve been struggling with lately. What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning?
– I received some major compliments on some graphics work I’d done.
– I was able to get something off my chest that was bothering me without the other person being too offended.
– I have an evening at home, not out running.
– A Jarritos pop for lunch.
– Cindy & I had a wonderful conversation today.
– A great playlist of music to listen to for the day.
What makes a day especially great for you?