I know, tomorrow starts March, not April. But there are so many things to look forward to in April. Here’s just a few:
– Mid-month is the end of tax season, and my mom can have a life again.
– Dr. Who has new episodes airing. Thank you, BBC America.
– Friends who are pregnant will start having baby showers. I will begin my personal duty to brain wash them into thinking I work for the best baby company ever.
– My church is having a spring break VBS & I get to teach crafts to all the kiddos.
– It’ll be my half birthday. Perhaps I’ll throw a half party. I’m not wholly on board with the idea yet though.