Please accept this as an apology for the state you’ve been left in for far too long now. Perhaps I will learn to do dishes before these signs start popping up in the future, and hopefully all of you are a tad bit better about doing dishes than I am.
- The dishwasher, which was once filled with clean dishes after the last load, is nearly empty from using dishes out of it. Why can’t I just get into the habit of emptying the thing and just turning it on once it’s FILLED!
- All of the spoons in the drawer … and dishwasher … and extra hidden stash are used and laying in the sink.
- All of your plates are waiting to be washed. All you have to eat off of are dessert plates. (Not such a bad thing if you think about it.)
- You choose to eat oatmeal for breakfast because your cereal bowls are dirty but your oatmeal bowls are clean.
- Your kitchen counters say that you’ve just had 12 people over to dinner, but in reality, it’s just been that long since you’ve put dishes away off of them.
- You write a blog post about how you need to clean instead of cleaning. (Procrastination, anyone?)