It has been little less than a week since I have moved to Minnesota. I have come up with a list of things that I already love about being here.
– Most importantly, I live only 1 mile from a Jamba Juice. This could be potentially dangerous.
– There is no tax here on food OR clothes.
– Speaking of clothes, my favorite brand’s headquarters are in the Twin Cities.
– My coworkers are amazingly nice. I love working with them already!
– The rumor that people from Minnesota are super nice is more than a rumor. It’s true.
– They have wildlife preserves. It’s beautiful to drive through. But I hear there are bears in some of them.
– The number of lilacs astounds me. I love lilacs.
– Along with the lilacs come a bazillion butterflies. I’m in heaven.