I only own about a half dozen DVDs. I’ve only purchased one of them. I know, I’m a rarity among Americans for that, but to the contrast, I own far too many COs by obscure musicians.
So, here are the DVDs I own:
- Mulan. It is a great Disney film with plenty of humorous lines and fun songs.
- Moulin Rouge. I love the music. (Sense a trend?)
- Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows, pt 1. Given to me by my brother, I suspect I’ll be watching it within the next month & a half.
- Willow Creek Association Leadership Summit 2008. I worked at the Summit during my internship & received the DVD for doing so.
- Batman: the Movie. How can you not laugh at that movie! It is ridiculous and from the 1960s.
- It’s a Wonderful Life. I bought it at a used book store.
- Bride & Prejudice. I inherited this one from a former roommate because it wouldn’t work on her DVD player.
On the other hand, there are only a couple movies I wouldn’t mind adding to that list:
- Anastasia. I love the songs in that movie. And the dialogue is hilarious, especially Bartok’s lines.
- RENT. I (once again) love the music. And Anthony Rapp.